BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
If you would like to find out the options available to you for passing on your assets or protecting your loved ones, book an appointment online or call us now.
Are you unsure whether you should have a Will drawn up? Do you want your Will written but donít know where, or how, to start the process? Do you need the legal terms explained? Then look no further.
We provide general and basic guidance over the telephone for any queries you may have about making your Will. The Telephone Consultation lasts up to 10 minutes and can include:
- Calculating the approximate value of your estate
- Estimating whether your estate has a potential inheritance tax bill
- Calculating how much inheritance tax may be due
PERSONAL TAILORED CONSULTATION
We frequently speak with customers who have no idea how to write their Wills: What is the process? How can they prevent someone from inheriting their assets? What are their rights? Who can they leave gifts to?
We always answer their questions resolving any confusion along the way and that’s what we’ll do for you. The Personal Consultation can include but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Explaining what happens when someone passes away without making a Will: asset distribution, tax and financial implications, minor children and the duration of the administration process
- Choosing Executors: what they do and whom to choose