Book An Appointment
If you would like to find out the options available to you for passing on your assets or protecting your loved ones, book an appointment online or call us now.
We frequently speak with customers who have no idea how to write their Wills:
What is the process? How can they prevent someone from inheriting their assets? What are their rights? Who can they leave gifts to?
We always answer their questions resolving any confusion along the way and that’s what we’ll do for you. The Personal Consultation can include but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Explaining what happens when someone passes away without making a Will: asset distribution, tax and financial implications, minor children and the duration of the administration process
- Choosing Executors: what they do and whom to choose
- Choosing Guardians: when they are relevant, financial considerations and whom to choose
- How jointly owned property effects your estate
- Preserving your wealth for your children or other beneficiaries
- Protecting your loved ones from being disinherited
- Dealing with stepchildren: ensuring they do, or do not, inherit your assets according to your wishes
- Reviewing an existing Will
- Explaining inheritance tax and how it is applied to your estate
- Asset valuation: calculating whether your estate has a potential inheritance tax bill
- Considering options to reduce or cancel a potential inheritance tax bill
- Considering inheritance tax reliefs and exemptions that may be available to you
- Passing on your assets, whether personal and/or business, in an inheritance tax efficient manner
- Appointing persons to make decisions where there are matters of mental or physical incapacity
The Personal Tailored Consultation can take place during the day or evening at our office in Ealing or at a chosen location elsewhere.